Panic Button Alert Systems for Facilities and Government Buildings
With the Centurion® emergency notification system, staff can instantly notify law enforcement of issues at the press of a button. When wireless panic button is triggered, a notification is immediately sent over law enforcement’s radio, ensuring the fastest response possible. For over 15 years throughout the United States, Response Technologies has provided peace of mind for people, facilities and assets with its state-of-the-art wireless duress systems. To date, Response Technologies has installed over 1,700 systems across the country, allowing millions of people each day to be at ease knowing they are directly connected to local law enforcement. We continue to develop and enhance systems that enable first responders to immediately react to any existing need, with the flexibility required to cover evolving situations.
The Centurion Anywhere app is downloaded to a smartphone and paired with one of our Bluetooth buttons. A user can press the button to trigger an alarm and send GPS data of their current location within a matter of a couple of seconds.
How it Works
- Activate without phone in hand
- Real time tracking information sent via email or text to limitless recipients
- Updates tracking information when the user moves after activation
- Direct to radio alarm notification capability
- No passive tracking of users when not in alarm state.
- No reoccurring fees
Relay wireless alarms over cellular infrastructure to provide instant notification when a sensor is triggered.
- Portable packaging allows for limitless deployment opportunities and removes geographic boundaries.
- Single law enforcement radio can support multiple units.
- Remote deactivation of alarms from web interface.
- Management of multiple units from single use interface.
- Unit health status alarms include lost connectivity, battery switchover and low system battery.
How it works:
Portable, Flexible, and Powerful….
For almost 50-years, law enforcement agencies around the country have relied on dated technology, such as Voice-Activated Radio Dispatched Alarms (VARDA) and other devices to expand policing reach. The Defender brings tried and true proven policing technology into the next generation. With the most advanced sensor offering on the market, there is no policing task too specialized for the Defender to tackle. On-board cellular connectivity ensures that the Defender will work wherever you may need it.
Examples of applications:
- Schools / Campuses
- Factory/Manufacturing Facilities
- Construction Sites (portable unit that goes where the job is)
- Government Buildings/Courthouses
- Used by Law Enforcement for witness protection and domestic abuse victims